- Position Opening -
ABOUT 3SIXTY INTEGRATED
3Sixty Integrated is a young, energetic company that places a high emphasis on learning and personal development by supporting and challenging its people to reach their fullest potential. As a result, 3Sixty Integrated is recognized as one of the region's leading integrators with physical security solutions in video surveillance, access control, intrusion protection and critical communications. Its distinctive approach of designing integrated, IT compatible security systems has generated an impressive client roster of corporate businesses, public schools, universities and government military bases across Texas.
3Sixty Integrated is seeking a talented, team-focused CAD Designer to join our team in San Antonio, Texas. As an integral member of the design and engineering team, the CAD Designer produces security design documents to fulfill clients’ goals.
Relevant basic drawing elements for this position include, but are not limited to submittal and as built drawings for video, access control and intrusion detection systems.
Essential functions will include but not limited to the preparation of the following:
- Coordinate with engineers and other personnel necessary to ensure timely and correct design, preparation and release of drawings and documents to support projects.
- Clean up architectural CAD backgrounds for insertion of Security Electronics symbols; annotate inserted symbols.
- Extract data from symbol annotations.
- Compose wiring schematics.
- Demonstrates understanding of all horizontal/vertical design requirements.
- Produces large scale, complex drawings.
- Demonstrates understanding of Division 28 standards.
- Performs thorough quality control of security design documents.
- Manages deadlines and prioritizes assignments.
- Maintains file management of AutoCAD files and other documents.
- Communicates effectively with other team members.
- Identifies cautions/warnings of designs and provides immediate solutions.
- Demonstrates understanding of client, project and team requirements.
- Two years of experience with AutoCAD.
- Basic knowledge of physical security systems.
- Enough technical knowledge to create layout, location, space requirements, and other features necessary, for the preparation of final security drawings.
- Associate’s Degree in Drafting/Design or equivalent from an accredited college or technical school or equivalent experience or accreditation.
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Keen attention to details.
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-volume, deadline-driven environment.
PAY AND BENEFITS
- Pay: Based on Experience.
- Eligibility to participate in Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, Dental and Vision, paid Vacation and paid Holidays, in accordance with Company policy.