Texas Department of Information Resources
State of Texas Contract DIR-TSO-3807
All Texas state agencies, other governmental jurisdictions with mutual agreements with the State of Texas, and others authorized by law may utilize this contract to procure products and services with pre-negotiated pricing.
DIR Contract Number: DIR-TSO-3807
Vendor ID: 17316663917
For more information about the DIR Co-op Contract Program click here.
For more information about 3sixty Integrated DIR contract please click here.
Under the DIR contract 3sixty Integrated provides surveillance, security, monitoring, and technical services for the following manufacturing partners:
- 680-02 – Access Control Systems and Security Systems
- 680-32 – Burglar Alarms
- 680-87 – Surveillance and Counter Surveillance Equipment and Supplies
- 680-97 – Warning Systems, Perimeter Anti-Intrusion, Electronic (Including Civil Defense and Natural Disaster Types)
- 838-34 – Communication Security Systems
- 840-84 – Video and Audio Systems, Accessories and Parts (Closed Circuit TV) (Including Surveillance Type)
- 936-27 – Emergency Warning Systems Maintenance and Repair (Including Civil Defense and Natural Disaster Equipment)
- 936-73 – Security and Access Systems Maintenance and Repair
- 990-22 – Card Access Security Services
- 990-39 – Emergency Systems Monitoring Service to include Alarms and Operational Readiness Reporting
- 990-50 – Installation of Security and Alarm Equipment
- 990-80 – Surveillance Services
3Sixty Integrated will warrant all components provided and installed during this project for a period of one (1) year from “substantial completion” of the installation (as agreed upon by both parties), at no additional cost. The repair or replacement shall constitute Customer’s sole remedy against 3Sixty Integrated.
No further warranty with respect to installation labor, materials, equipment or any other portion of the work other than the stated warranty and specifically disclaims any and all other warranties, expressed or implied.
3Sixty Integrated will not be liable to the Customer or a Third Party for:
- damages (special, incidental, consequential, exemplary, or punitive);
- loss of profits or sales;
- injury to person(s), property;
- or any other cause,
as a result of a defect in:
- or other supplies/materials with respect to any item provided for by this agreement, malfunction or non-malfunction of any system, wrongful performance or failure to person any acts included in the work, transportation delays, or breach of warranty.
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS: The warranty will exclude any supplies, parts, equipment, and/or portions of work which have been: misused, abused, not used in the way that it was intended to be used, neglected, altered, modified, manipulated by the Customer or a third party and/or any damaged by an “act of God.”
DEFECTS: Any defect in the installation during the Warranty Period will be repaired or replaced at the option of 3Sixty Integrated.
SHIPPING: Any shipping charges related to a repair or replacement shall be the responsibility of Customer.
The Customer acknowledges that no warranty, representation, or statement by any representative of 3Sixty Integrated not stated within the signed contractual Agreement shall be binding. The signed Agreement, and any document or documents of which is formally part of the Agreement, constitutes the final expression of the parties’ agreement and is a complete and exclusive statement of the terms of the Agreement.
phone: (210) 545-1770 x114
phone: (210) 545-1770 x105
Get A Quote
To get a quote from 3Sixty Integrated, please contact us at your convenience and be sure to reference our DIR contract DIR-TSO-3807 as part of your inquiry. We’ll be happy to assist in quoting your products and services or any additional proposal help by working with you.
Phone: (210) 545-1770 x114
Product return policies vary by manufacturer. For product return inquiries please contact the following individual with 3Sixty Integrated.
phone: (210) 545-1770 x110