Human Resources Manager
- Job Opening -
About 3SIXTY Integrated
3Sixty Integrated is a young, energetic company that places a high emphasis on learning and personal development by supporting and challenging its people to reach their fullest potential. As a result, 3Sixty Integrated is recognized as one of the region's leading integrators with physical security solutions in video surveillance, access control, intrusion protection and critical communications. Its distinctive approach of designing integrated, IT compatible security systems has generated an impressive client roster of corporate businesses, public schools, universities and government military bases across Texas.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- PHR certification preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in comprehensive Human Resources function.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of employment law and multiple HR functional disciplines.
- HR process development and implementation experience.
- Ability and desire to lead, train, develop, mentor diverse team members.
- Ability to use contemporary systems/applications to support the work being performed (MS Word, MS Excel, and Human Resources and Benefits Administration systems).
- Ability to exercise discretion with highly confidential information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of associates.
- Comfortable supporting and interacting with staff-level employees as well as executive team.
- Provide overall Human Resources leadership and direction; lead Office Management function and supervise Office Management.
- Administer new hire packages and termination packages accurately and on a timely basis.
- Plan, develop, implement, evaluate, continuously improve and direct Human Resource programs, policies, function, and performance.
- Review, revise and oversee hiring practices and policies including recruitment, interviewing procedures, pre-employment process and new hire orientation/on-boarding ensuring company's compliance in all areas of employment law.
- Conduct internal investigations in accordance with company policy and legal requirements; report findings, propose corrective activities, execute action/remediation plan, conduct follow-up.
- Develop and maintain job titles, job descriptions, and pay ranges.
- Oversee and facilitate training and development for employees and managers.
- Oversee administration of all leaves, including FMLA/CFRA/PDL/workers’ compensation, and disability.
- Ensure the company is properly represented during unemployment benefit claim hearings.
- Maintain and update corporate employee handbook.
- Administer employee benefits program; negotiate annual policy terms and manage open enrollment.
- Manage employee recognition programs; collaborate with Culture Committee to support SOLID across the organization.
- Coordinate onsite/offsite company activities.
- Pay: Based on Experience.
- Life Insurance, provided by Company.
- Eligibility to participate in Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, Dental and Vision, paid Vacation and paid Holidays, in accordance with Company policy.