- Position Opening -
ABOUT 3SIXTY INTEGRATED
3Sixty Integrated is a young, energetic company that places a high emphasis on learning and personal development by supporting and challenging its people to reach their fullest potential. As a result, 3Sixty Integrated is recognized as one of the region's leading integrators with physical security solutions in video surveillance, access control, intrusion protection and critical communications. Its distinctive approach of designing integrated, IT compatible security systems has generated an impressive client roster of corporate businesses, public schools, universities and government military bases across Texas.
- Enjoys troubleshooting multiple and sometimes complicated technical problems and issues.
- Prefers working outside and/or in different environments.
- Communication style with others is factual, straightforward, direct and to the point.
- Ability to work systematically to accomplish different phases of project installations on or before deadlines.
- Work ethic centers around a "Do Whatever It Takes" attitude, especially under deadlines.
- Eager to learn about new product lines and installation techniques, and at times, attend manufacturer trainings.
- Can easily work in collaboration with others (in a team), but also doesn't mind working independently, if needed.
- Ability to follow processes and systems that are in place for the overall improvement of the organization.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year experience working as a technician in the physical/electronic security industry on video surveillance systems, either analog or IP.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year experience working as a technician in the physical/electronic security industry on access control systems, either analog or IP.
- Must be able to provide work-related references to verify experience.
- Certifications in physical/electronic security product lines (preferably in access control or video surveillance) - a strong plus.
- Preferred experience with the following product lines: Open Options and/or DSX in access control and ONSSI and/or Salient in video surveillance.
- Active License from the TDPS Private Security Bureau -- a strong plus.
- Minimum High School or Equivalent, required.
- Onsite installation of access control and video surveillance systems (includes cabling, device installation and programming).
- Onsite troubleshooting of access control and video surveillance systems (includes servicing existing systems).
- Gather and organize parts needed for a project, as needed.
- Send daily updates of time spent at each project along with deliverables accomplished, if needed.
- Direct updates to lead technician and/or installation manager, as needed.
- Attend and participate in weekly company meetings.
- Adhere to our company values represented in the acronym, SOLID (Serve Others, Outstanding Attitude, Learn & Grow, Incredible Initiative and Dream Big).
- Pay: Based on Experience.
- Life Insurance, provided by Company.
- Eligibility to participate in Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, Dental and Vision, paid Vacation and paid Holidays, in accordance with Company policy.