- Position Opening -
ABOUT 3SIXTY INTEGRATED
3Sixty Integrated is a young, energetic company that places a high emphasis on learning and personal development by supporting and challenging its people to reach their fullest potential. As a result, 3Sixty Integrated is recognized as one of the region's leading integrators with physical security solutions in video surveillance, access control, intrusion protection and critical communications. Its distinctive approach of designing integrated, IT compatible security systems has generated an impressive client roster of corporate businesses, public schools, universities and government military bases across Texas.
- Communication style with others is matter-of-fact, direct and factual
- Prefers job positions which are very analytical and technical in nature
- Ability to work with routine and/or repetitive activities but also be responsive to disruption and change
- Prefers to approach and complete tasks in a very linear and concrete fashion
- Work ethic centers around a “Do Whatever It Takes” attitude, especially under client deadlines
- Ability to effectively multi-task and keep organized
- Enjoys working in a dynamic environment and easily acclimates to changes in process/systems for overall improvement of the organization
- One (1) year experience in project coordination/assistance in construction, technology, electrical and/or any other related industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, Outlook and Word
- Must have PC skills and solid knowledge of the Internet
- Perform data entry and documentation tasks to ensure the overall quality and timely delivery of all aspects related to project executions, and effective support of the Project Manager
- Prepare progress billing and schedule of values
- Perform follow-ups with clients regarding payment status and/or issues
- Receive, process and organize contract documentation, both physical and electronic
- Work under the direction of the Project Manager to ensure project deliverables are completed in accordance with quality, timeline, resource and budget requirements
- Maintain project and task status documentation, as needed
- Support the production team through the communication of project status to the customer, and monitor and coordinate internal deliverables (may span different departments).
- Assist with scope changes, change orders and process requests, as necessary
- Lead initiatives on obtaining certificates of insurance, certified payroll, pay apps, ROCIP (Rolling Insurance Program) and WAWF (government payment program).
- Create key project documentation such as project folders for technicians, submittal folders for project kickoffs, O&M (equipment manufacturer) manuals for project closeouts, project to service turnover documents, utilization reports, etc.
- Facilitate key communication and coordination with project subs, equipment rental vendors, and technicians, when needed
- Participate in internal turn over meetings
- Review technician timesheets for accuracy
- Maintain positive relationships with clients to ensure consistent and clear communication
- Assist with project kick off meetings for clients and vendors to set proper project expectations
- Adhere to our company values represented in the acronym, S.O.L.I.D. (Serve Others, Outstanding Attitude, Learn & Grown, Incredible Initiative, and Dream Big)
- Pay: Based on Experience
- Life Insurance, provided by Company
- Eligibility to participate in Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, Dental and Vision, Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays, in accordance with Company policy