- Position Opening -
ABOUT 3SIXTY INTEGRATED
3Sixty Integrated is a young, energetic company that places a high emphasis on learning and personal development by supporting and challenging its people to reach their fullest potential. As a result, 3Sixty Integrated is recognized as one of the region's leading integrators with physical security solutions in video surveillance, access control, intrusion protection and critical communications. Its distinctive approach of designing integrated, IT compatible security systems has generated an impressive client roster of corporate businesses, public schools, universities and government military bases across Texas.
- Communication style with others is matter-of-fact, direct and factual.
- Prefers job positions which are very analytical and technical in nature.
- Ability to work with routine, and/or repetitive activities but also be responsive to disruption and change.
- Prefers to approach and complete tasks in a very linear and concrete fashion.
- Work ethic centers around a “Do Whatever It Takes” attitude, especially under client deadlines.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and keep organized.
- Enjoys working in a dynamic environment and easily acclimates to changes in process/systems for overall improvement of the organization.
- Two (2) to Three (3) years experience as project manager in physical security, construction, electrical and/or telecom industries.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- PMI (Project Management Institute) member, a plus.
- Must have PC skills and solid knowledge of the Internet.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Develop project execution plans and assume responsibility for project profit and loss.
- Monitor resources to ensure deadlines are met and deliverables meet project deadlines.
- Produce project related documentation, i.e. project forecasts, schedules, etc..
- Manage scope changes and process requests, as necessary.
- Maintain positive relationships with clients to ensure consistent and clear communication.
- POC for project status reports and updates.
- Facilitate project kick off meetings with clients and vendors to set proper project expectations.
- Ensure overall quality and timely delivery of all aspects related project executions.
- Adhere to our company values represented in the acronym, SOLID (Serve Others, Outstanding Attitude, Learn & Grow, Incredible Initiative and Dream Big).
- Pay: Based on Experience, may include Bonus opportunity.
- Life Insurance, provided by Company.
- Eligibility to participate in Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, Dental and Vision, paid Vacation and paid Holidays, in accordance with Company policy.