Sales Development Representative
– Job Opening –
Prospecting isn’t for everyone. Buyers don’t respond to pushy, aggressive tactics that might have worked 10 years ago. They move at their own speed and trust only those with the information to help them solve a problem. So, it makes sense that a day in the life of a Sales Development Representative would not only encompass the usual tasks of sifting through lead lists, qualifying leads and sending following up emails, it also involves strategy, research and most of all, knowledge.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative who’s excited about researching each call before actually making it, having the prospect’s LinkedIn profile pulled up and anticipating which value propositions will potentially resonate. We want go-getters who will practice their pitches, handle common objections in a customer-obsessed way, and have real conversations with the right people. We’d like someone to join our team who enjoys reading books, listening to podcasts, and who wants to become an expert in our industry and in sales. If you’re one of these people, we’re interested.
Our company is expanding through a growing reputation for quality and customer satisfaction with large scale, enterprise level projects. We’ll soon be positioned as the fastest growing electronic security systems integrator in the Southwest. We’re adding new team members, raising the expectations of our existing team members, and radically shifting the way we do business.
Once onboard, you’ll play a crucial role on our sales and marketing team by qualifying leads, moving them into a sales/marketing funnel and setting qualified appointment for our sales executives. You’ll work with a sales director with an open mind, open to change and who likes to test out new ideas. Two years from now, we’ll look back and you’ll be a key leader who helped transform our business.
Key Success Factors
- Generate qualified leads for outbound prospecting campaigns, both self-initiated and supported by purchased lists
- Conduct cold calls, emails blasts and follow ups to set appointments with qualified leads for sales executives
- Respond to inbound leads accordingly with same goal of setting appointments
- Collaborate with sales team to accelerate sales cycle and extend reach into target accounts
- Work with the Sales Director and Marketing Director to identify ongoing strategic targets and outbound campaigns
- Update and maintain stewardship of CRM with accurate call notes, follow ups and details on leads
- Demonstrate knowledge in our industry, products and services
- Adhere to our company values, SOLID (Serve Others, Outstanding Attitude, Learn & Grow, Incredible Initiative and Dream Big)
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2-5 years of inside sales experience (selling over the phone, cold calling)
- High energy, excellent selling, strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong relationship development and account retention skills
- Inside sales experience for an IT/networking organization, a strong plus
- Excellent knowledge of using LinkedIn, MS Office Suite (Excel, Word and Outlook) and sales support tools, i.e. CRM data entry
CONTACT (Please send resumes via email)
Phone: (210) 545-1770 ext.125