- Position Opening -
ABOUT 3SIXTY INTEGRATED
3Sixty Integrated is a young, energetic company that places a high emphasis on learning and personal development by supporting and challenging its people to reach their fullest potential. As a result, 3Sixty Integrated is recognized as one of the region's leading integrators with physical security solutions in video surveillance, access control, intrusion protection and critical communications. Its distinctive approach of designing integrated, IT compatible security systems has generated an impressive client roster of corporate businesses, public schools, universities and government military bases across Texas.
- Communication style with others is matter-of-fact, direct and factual.
- Prefers job positions which are very analytical and technical in nature.
- Ability to work with routine, and/or repetitive activities but also be responsive to disruption and change.
- Prefers to approach and complete tasks in a very linear and concrete fashion.
- Work ethic centers around a “Do Whatever It Takes” attitude, especially under client deadlines.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and keep organized.
- Experience/certifications with the following manufacturer lines, a plus - Open Options (access control), DSX (access control), ONSSI (video), Salient Systems (video) and Talk-A-Phone (communication system).
- Experience with intrusion/alarm systems is required.
- 1 - 3 years of experience as a dedicated service technician, a plus.
- Experience with IT networking, a strong plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent.
- Services existing accounts by analyzing service tickets; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests and resolving problems.
- Establishes service by studying system requirements; identifying what items or components need to be ordered; completing installation and performing acceptable testing.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques and recommending system improvements, as needed.
- Performs preventive maintenance on accounts with service plans.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing service tickets, reports, logs and records.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in manufacturer trainings, calling tech support and/or reading manufacturer instruction/troubleshooting documentation.
- Troubleshoots networks, software and other IT-related components, which are part of our security systems.
- Maintains positive relationships with clients to ensure consistent and clear communication.
- Assists installation/production team, as needed.
- Adhere to our company values represented in the acronym, SOLID (Serve Others, Outstanding Attitude, Learn & Grow, Incredible Initiative and Dream Big).
- Pay: Based on Experience.
- Life Insurance, provided by Company.
- Eligibility to participate in Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, Dental and Vision, paid Vacation and paid Holidays, in accordance with Company policy.