- Position Opening -
ABOUT 3SIXTY INTEGRATED
3Sixty Integrated is a young, energetic company that places a high emphasis on learning and personal development by supporting and challenging its people to reach their fullest potential. As a result, 3Sixty Integrated is recognized as one of the region's leading integrators with physical security solutions in video surveillance, access control, intrusion protection and critical communications. Its distinctive approach of designing integrated, IT compatible security systems has generated an impressive client roster of corporate businesses, public schools, universities and government military bases across Texas.
- Practices SOLID behavior and ensure the behavior of others is consistent with these Company standards.
- Communicates in matter-of-fact, direct and factual manner.
- Enjoys job positions, which are analytical and technical in nature.
- Ability to work with routine, and/or repetitive activities but also responsive to disruption and change.
- Approaches and complete tasks in a very linear and concrete fashion.
- Work ethic centers on a “Do Whatever It Takes” attitude, especially under client deadlines.
- Effective multi-tasking and organization.
- Enjoys working in a dynamic environment and easily acclimates to changes in process/systems for overall improvement of the organization.
- Clear communication, both written and verbal, with proper grammar and spelling.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Manages technical force
- Supervises construction management of all projects
- Manage costs tracking at the job site level hours (budgeted vs actual)
- Tools inventory control
- Job site inventory control
- Change order communication and coordination
- Enforce and monitor schedules
- Attend trainings, as needed
- Mentor and supervise team members
- Manage subcontractor relationships
- Adhere to our company values represented in the acronym, SOLID (Serve Others, Outstanding Attitude, Learn & Grow, Incredible Initiative and Dream Big).
- Life Insurance, provided by Company
- Eligibility to participate in Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, Dental and Vision, Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays, in accordance with Company policy