Congratulations, your school district has free money, but there’s a limited amount of time to act!

In April 2021, the Federal Government approved and allocated $11.2 billion in funding to Texas LEAs for the 2020-2023 American Rescue Plan (ARP) Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER) III Grant. The program is designed to help school districts address the impact of COVID-19 and return kids to in-person learning.

While 20% of the funds must be used to help address learning loss, the remaining 80% can be used to fund school safety enhancements like new security systems and/or security technology upgrades.

Download our “3 Steps on How to Use ESSER ARP III Funding for School  Security” for strategies to help your school district create a lasting impact on a safe return to school and beat the fast approaching grant deadline.

  1. Learn best practices to safely reopen your schools and how grant funds can be applied to the purchase of security technology.
  2. Take our Security Self-Assessment, and find out if it makes sense for your school district to use grant funds for school security right now.
  3. Find out how to achieve fast budgetary numbers to include in your school district’s reopening plan.

How to Use ARP ESSER III Funding for School Security

We’d love to see if we can help your district! Click here to schedule a call with our team.